Sibley Outdoor Aquatic Center
The Sibley Outdoor Aquatic Center offers a great atmosphere for swimming and exercising for the entire family. The features include a spray pad, zero-depth entry, water walk, water slides, diving board, log roll, Aqua Climb, therapy seat, and more. All lifeguards are American Red Cross Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certified. The Outdoor Aquatic Center offers many water activities for all ages such as swimming lessons, fun-n-floats, water aerobics, lap swim/water walking, and regular open swim.
800 11th Avenue
Sibley, IA 51249
Seasonal Hours: Open Daily 1:00-4:30PM & 6:00-8:30PM
Splash Pad: Open Daily for Free 8:00AM - 12:45PM & 4:30 - 6:00PM (Open to pool patrons during swim hours)
WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
Pool Fees & Memberships
- $4.00 per day
- $4.00 per night
- $6 all day (wristband)
- $2.00 for children age 2 & under (day or evening)
- Family $125.00 (Immediate family/not household)
- Single $75.00
- Punch Card $40.00 (11 Punches)
- Babysitter $30.00 (One babysitter can be added to a membership and can only be used when the babysitter is with designated children. Children must be 12 or under.)
- Private Pool Parties are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 - 11:00pm. Other days and times may be available upon request.
- 1 Hour $150 2 Hours $250
- Please contact the pool to book your party!
2021 Pool & Lesson Information
- The Sibley Outdoor Aquatic Center offers American Red Cross Swimming lessons.
- Private Lessons may be scheduled with WSI Guards.
- Please stop by the pool to register for lessons.
- Online registration Swimming Lesson Registration
Pool Events & Information
Fun & Float
- Saturday evenings 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- June 19, July 3, 17, 31, August 14
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 6:00AM - 7:00AM
- Tuesday & Thursday 5:15PM - 6:00PM
- Deep Water Aerobics & Regular Aerobics on Friday's
- $2 per person or included in season membership
- Monday - Friday 4:30PM - 6:00PM
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6:00AM - 7:00AM
Water Volleyball League
- Monday nights July 12 - August 2
- Starting at 8:30PM
- Register at the pool or by emailing email@example.com
- $30 per team
How do I become a Lifeguard?
We are now hiring lifeguards for the 2020 season!
- Applications are available at the City of Sibley.
To become a Lifeguard you must be 15 years old or older and obtained the American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
- Classes are available around the area & may be offered at our pool.
- The lifeguarding class provides knowlege and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and provide care to them.
- Contact the Sibley Park & Recreation Director with any specific questions 712-754-2330 or firstname.lastname@example.org